What We Love!
We won!The Reluctant Stylista is proud to be the winner for two categories at The Philippine Blog Awards 2010: Best Beauty and Fashion Blog and Best Blog Design. Thank you to all who rooted for us!
Thank you to everyone who voted, we reached 2nd place at The Parisian Bloggers' Challenge!
Browse Tagsaccessories, actors, adidas, art, bazaar, best products, body & bath, capoeira, celebrity, contests, designer, designers, events, fashion, giveaways, hair care, hair styling, health-and-fitness, kikay kit, make up, malls, models, musings, organic, outfit of the day, people, philippine fashion, philippine fashion week, photography, press release, product reviews, random thoughts, rtw, salons, shoes, shopping, skin care, sports, street fashion, styling, the philippine online chronicles, travel, tv, work, writing
Networks and Affiliates
Cat lovers living in the south of Metro Manila (yes you, suburb dwellers!) have a homey new spot where they can chill and hang out with feline beauties: Le Cat Coffee Shop.
This homey feline-themed cafe can be found at 76 Gloria Diaz street in BF Homes Resort Village in Las Piñas City–right beside an auto repair shop. I’m rarely out with south friends in the south (because normally we’d see each other in BGC or Makati–how weird is that?), so we took this opportunity to hold our next girly bonding at LCCS, which is practically our backyard. But with these cuties around, the gabfest we had planned just went out the window. Who can concentrate on anything with these kitties around?
And I don’t mean because they’re fussing over us. It’s the other way around.
With Papu and Ira at Le Cat Cafe. I think this is Charlie we’re annoying.
I decided to wear cat-friendly jeans to the cafe, because my cats at home prefer napping on my lap when there’s sufficient cover (or cushion). When we got there, I was impressed at how clean and inviting the small cat lounge was (though I don’t recommend going there when there’s more than five people). There’s a cover charge that’s around 200php and it’s worth two hours at the cat lounge with your choice of coffee (which was pretty good, I might add). There were nine cats and surprisingly, even though it was around 5pm on a Sunday when we dropped by, most were pretty sleepy. Some were a little shy about coming out and because I’m a cat owner myself, I know that it’s better to wait for them approach. For the most part, it wasn’t happening, so we resorted to bribery (treats) and convincing them we were great kitty masseuses (petting skills).
Charlie: What do you want from me, hoomin??
Delta is my favorite because he’s so chill. Asleep 90% of the time. The other 10%, he doesn’t care so long as he’s petted nicely.
Me: “So cute I could just eat you!” Delta: “Zzz…”
Woke up just long enough to be petted under the chin (and still not giving Ira the time of the day)
Orange was not in the mood to play
Peanuts is so adorable! I’ve never seen a cat so tolerant of a costume!
He even sleeps with it! (That’s Caramel’s butt beside him)
I wasn’t able to take photos of the coffee shop itself, as we just hung out at the cat lounge. But no regrets! They serve some light snacks and beverages. I’m definitely coming back for more kitty time. Most of the cats are puspins and they’re all so cute, well-groomed and well-fed! They don’t allow children under ten years old at the cat, lounge, though, and of course like every cat cafe, the have house rules to follow so that everyone (including the cats) have a great time. Visit their Facebook for their schedules and updates.Related posts: